Did you know that prior to the discovery of penicillin there was no cure for pneumonia diseases? Fortunately, garlic is one of the most powerful natural antibiotics that has been famous since ancient times. In fact, garlic is one of the best remedies against colds, coughs, pneumonia, ear infections, and much more for a very long period of time.
Most of its medicinal properties are a result of its compound allicin. In order to extract the highest amount of allicin from your garlic, you need to mash it into a fine paste or create a smooth mixture. In other words, squeezing garlic or mincing it into a smooth glue will provide you with the most grounded flavor and will deliver the most astounding measure of allicin.
This garlic oil treatment, otherwise called GOOT offers all the powerful antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, and antioxidant properties extremely beneficial for your health and well-being.
Here’s how to prepare the most effective garlic cure for pneumonia, coughs, and colds:
- 5 Fresh, Peeled Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Coconut oil
Warm the coconut oil and add the olive oil. Then, mince or crush the garlic cloves and add them in the mixture of oils. Leave the mixture to sit aside for half an hour, and then strain out the garlic. Lastly, pour the garlic oil into a suitable container or a smaller jar. After 1 hour, the garlic oil mixture will turn into a thick soft paste.
When the mixture is rubbed into the skin, this ointment will transfer the raw garlic oil directly into the bloodstream and it will start acting.
It can be used to treat various health issues:
- Rub on children’s feet to prevent infections. This also works for infants.
- In order to treat acne, apply a bit of the mixture, and rub it gently on your face. Then, let it sit there for about 10 minutes, use cold water to rinse it.
- To soothe an ear infection apply a few drops in the ear.
- Rub it on your chest to fight pneumonia, coughs, and colds.
- Sprinkle a few drops of garlic oil on a cotton ball, to relieve tootache.
- Apply a few drops in the nostrils in order to treat sinus infections.
- Massage the scalp with the garlic oil treatment to prevent hair loss.